CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, September 10, 2011

A Fantastic Blog Find

One of the things I love about teaching is the sharing of ideas. You know how you get really excited about something you've come across or done and can't wait to share it with your teammates?  That's apparently the direction I am going with this blog. Whenever I stumble upon something great I can't wait to share it with someone. That someone is you!

Every now and then I allow my easily distracted mind to run wild when it comes to surfing blogs. You know how it goes…click on one of your favorite blogs which links to another equally wonderful blog which, in turn, links to yet another fabulous blog and suddenly, you are lost in cyberspace with 17 windows open in your browser bar.  I think it’s the blog surfer’s equivalent of the book If You Give a Mouse a Cookie by Laura Numeroff.
Anywhoo….  the other day I was happily surfing the internet and indulging my self-diagnosed ADD when I stumbled upon this gem of a blog Technology Rocks Seriously.
Oh…my….word!!!!! In addition to great ideas for lessons in the classroom, Shannon of  Technology Rocks Seriously has absolutely phenomenally super-cute printables that she shares for FREE! I don’t know about you, but since I’ve spent a ton of money getting my new classroom ready to go, FREE is about all I have left in my budget. :0)
These would be great to print and display in either your home or classroom.

How about this one?


Or this?

Click here to go to Technology Rocks Seriously to view these printables!
This one is my absolute favorite. Shannon suggests putting it in a frame and then writing on it with dry erase marker. What a terrific way to let a child in your class or a family member know that you were impressed by them. I know that I would love it!!!!
Click here to link to the "Fabulous" printable.

Have fun looking through Shannon's blog and please leave her a little love to let her know how much you liked her blog!

2 comments:

  1. Thank you sweet Anne! So glad you are enjoying my printables- they are fun to make and I love that people are using them in their classrooms!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've chosen you for the Versatile Blogger Award! Stop by my blog to check it out!

    http://thesilverlininginteaching.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete