CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, September 11, 2011

Fun with Photos

In the mood to have a little fun with your photos or blog button image? Click on over to LoonaPix where you can totally play around like I did. There are several different "frames" such as these that you can plug your image into to create cool effects. This would work with images such as I used of my blog button or even photos of people.  Actually, there are even more options for things to do with images of people than text images.




I haven't quite decided how to use these, but it sure was fun. Any ideas for how to use this in the classroom? Feel free to comment below with how you would use this crafty little tool!

I know that there are other sites out there that also allow you to play with images in this way. Which ones do you recommend?

No comments:

Post a Comment