CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, November 27, 2011

Cyber Monday at Teachers Pay Teachers

Guess what!?!?!? Teachers Pay Teachers is having a HUGE Cyber Monday Sale! There are dozens of sellers, including myself, who are offering up to 20% off the price of their products. In addition, TeachersPayTeachers is offering an additional 10% off your total at checkout when you use the code "CMS28".

If you haven't visited TeachersPayTeachers before, you are missing out! It is a wonderful resource where teachers sell lesson plans and units they've made. It is a great timesaver and, if you decide to become a seller, an easy way to earn a little $$$ on the side. :0)

While most sales are running both today and tomorrow, the extra 10% off is good for tomorrow only. I would highly recommend loading up either your cart or wish list with the items you want and then making the actual purchase tomorrow. I have about 20 items on my wish list that are going to be mine at last!

Hope on over to my store and the rest of TeachersPayTeachers to save a bundle!


4 comments:

  1. I have just nominated you for the Liebster Award which recognizes the contributions of bloggers with less than 200 followers. Please visit my blog to claim your prize button.
    www.thecrazypre-kclassromm.blogspot.com

    Christine

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey, I have awarded you with a One Lovely Blog Award. Please visit my blog to collect your award. Plus, I have become your newest follower. Congratulations!
    Jeannie
    Mrs. Seymour's Super Stars

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello and here is another...I have awarded you the "Versatile Blogger Award". Please visit my blog to check out all the details!
    --Shannon
    www.theteachersworkroom.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. WOW! You are quite popular! I also nominated you for the Liebster Award.
    This blog is awesome! I nominated you for the Liebster Award. Go ahead and check it out HERE

    Gabrielle
    Teaching Special Thinkers

    ReplyDelete